I love puns! This made my day today–it shows graphic and word puns. Go ahead–groan, laugh, or sigh and click on your next blog. All are legitimate responses. Me? I’m still laughing and trying to find people to tell them to.
If you love puns, you may wonder where this came from. Check out this website: http://punology.tumblr.com/
If you can’t read the tearable puns, here they area;
- If a clock gets hungry, it goes back four seconds.
- Once you’ve seen one shopping center, you’ve seen the mall.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Jumping off a Paris bridge makes you in Seine.
- Bakers trade recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Your calendar days are numbered. (my personal favorite)
- I break into song if I can’t find the key. ( if you have heard someone doing this, go ahead and cringe)
- A dyslexic poet writes inverse. (I change my mind–this is my favorite!)
And my encore is a pun I pulled out of my own memory banks:
- Have you heard about the dyslexic atheist plagued by insomnia? He stayed up all night trying to figure out if there really is a dog.