- How do Eskimos make their beds?
With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
- What do you call a penguin that steals baby octopuses?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snowbody!
- What does Jack Frost like best about school?
Snow and tell.
- Where do penguins go to the movies?
At the DIVE-in!
- What falls but never gets hurt?
- Who are Frosty’s parents?
Mom and Pop-Sicle.
- Why do seals swim in saltwater?
Because pepper water makes them sneeze!
- How do you scare a snowman?
Get out a hairdryer.
- What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby’s crib?
- How does an Eskimo stick his house together?